Thursday, September 29, 2011

Skateboarding and Sprinklers

When I met Joe, he was a "skater boy".  I remember watching him roller blade or skate board around the church parking lot, doing tricks.  I thought he was SO cool.


Well, he still is. :) Now he has a longboard - it's supposed to simulate a bit more of a "surfing" type of motion.  He's a surfer boy at heart.


Lately, he 's been teaching Avery how to ride.  I think her favorite thing is watching him. :)


She gets so excited to watch him ride, but then runs after him yelling at him to "BE CAREFUL!"  Ha.


Avery's getting better at balancing... but much to her dismay we won't let her ride by herself yet.  She says she doesn't need us, but she does. :) (yay)


Oh and this video doesn't just show her riding the longboard... you get to see a bit of "Avery's world" at the end... I have no idea what she was doing...


While waiting for Daddy to get home the other day, we were playing with bubbles and chalk out on the driveway.  Avery asked to play in the sprinkler (and when I got it out, she took her shirt off and refused to wear it :)).  She cracks me up.




Showing me how she drank the sprinkler water...


The best place to stand is right in the middle... appparently.

No comments: