We didn't do anything spectacular for our fourth of July... I painted furniture. All day. Pics to come :)
In the meantime, a few pics of Avery enjoying the water in this heat. :)
(she insisted on the bow :))
I liked this because it looks like she's kneeling in praise... she has started raising a hand or two during worship when she sings. It's pretty sweet.
Later the same day, I asked if she wanted to play in her pool while I worked in the yard and she said no and did NOT want to put her swimsuit on. I knew she wouldn't be able to resist the water, though. I was right - as soon as she saw her pool she jumped in, clothes and all. :)
After a while Avery could hardly move because her pants were too heavy. So they had to go. :)
I'm so glad I have a little waterbug. Last year she was pretty hesitant when it came to water - it took her a while to warm up to it. Not this year. Yay!
I can't wait for vacation...
No comments:
Post a Comment