Saturday, April 28, 2012

March in a Flash - Pt. 3

I know I'm biased... but my kids are the cutest little things I've ever seen.


They both love bath time - and love getting wrapped up and snuggled in their towels to dry off.



On March 8th we awoke to this...

Avery was SO excited because she thought it had snowed.  When we got a closer look, we realized it was all ice.


In January, I started watching my friend Gina's little boy Sutton on Thursdays.  Avery and I enjoy having him over.  Avery asked me to get her some ice from outside, so I got some for both of them.  They sat down and ate their ice together.  Ha ha.

Even though it wasn't snow out there, Avery INSISTED on going out to play in the ice.  I helped her get all bundled up.  It was too cold to take Ezra out there, and Sutton didn't have snow clothes with him, so I told Avery she was on her own.  I hung inside with the boys.  She didn't care. :)


My parents were still in Mexico, so their dogs were staying with us.  It worked out perfectly, because Lily was MORE than happy to play in the ice with Avery.  Avery threw ice to her and she would catch it, then come back eager for more.  SO cute.

Sam(antha), my parents' other dog, was content staying inside and giving Ezra kisses. :)

No comments: