Sunday, November 30, 2008

Malachi James is here!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm posting this quickly because I know people are anxious for pics... so I'll put a few teasers up for you, then post more later!

Short version of the story:
Cassy started regular contractions right after Thanksgiving Dinner at our parents' house (definitely a Leichner boy!).  Aaron & Cassy checked into the birthcare center around 9:15pm.  They gave her the epidural, broke her water... and she began 10 hours of labor, then pushed for 2 hard hours.  She did amazing, Aaron was the best coach ever, and Malachi is completely perfect!!  He was born at 8:54am on Friday, November 28th.  He weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz and was 19 in long!! :)



4 comments:

BEK said...

How wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, Aunt Ging! I bet he's already super excited about having a cousin soon to play with! He and Cassy look wonderful. Can't wait for more pictures!

Our Little Family said...

Thank you so much for posting! I've been checking every day for news/pictures!!! Give her a hug for me and tell them all congrats! Can't wait for more pictures!

Heather said...

so sweet