One evening after dinner, Malachi decided that he wanted to ski! We all loaded up into the boat.
It was close to the little babies' bed time, but we wanted to make it a family event. :)
Her eyes amaze me.
Grandma Bubba is the best at getting in the water to help you ski. We went over to the sandbar for an easier start.
She held Malachi up on top of the water until he said "HIT IT!" and off he went!
Go Malachi!
Ezra kept giving me "the look". He was tired.
Jericho was tired, too - but he didn't give me the look.
Malachi went for a long ski run!
I'm so proud of you!! 3.5 years old and you rocked it!
We let the older kids stay and swim at the sandbar while we took the little ones back to the cabin for bedtime.
My sister is one of the most loving, nurturing moms I've ever known. Seriously. I love watching her with her boys. I may be older, but I learn so much from her.
As we got back to the cabin, I think Ezra might have been getting a second wind. Thankfully he went down just fine. :)
Our view of the cabin from the dock.
After I put Ezra down, I grabbed a few pics.
Aaron tearing it up (spraying by the kiddos swimming at the sandbar :)).
My dad... he's awesome.
I get so nervous to trust my ski to turn on edge... he makes it look so easy!!
This is what Sam thinks of water. She would just sit on the dock and look at us like we're nuts. :)



















1 comment:
Thanks seester:-) i'm so thankful you're documenting everything, I've already forgotten so much:-P love you more.
Post a Comment