Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Years!

This year was pretty low-key for New Years Eve/Day.  We stayed home, put Avery down for bed, then Joe and I watched a movie.  We then watched the ball drop on TV, tried to keep our eyes open... kissed at midnight and went to bed. :)


New Years Day we stayed in our jammies for a bit, cuddled and played with Avery, then ventured out.


We met Frank for "brunch" along with Matt, Rebekah, and Wyatt.  It was fun to see them all!


Avery had her first public meltdown... she didn't throw a fit really, just burst into tears as she bit into her pancake.  I realize now it's more molars (yay)... but at the time I had NO CLUE what was going on and it took a while to calm her down!


So this is the only pic I have from New Years Day :)




Joe, Avery (who doesn't get her paci except for naptime and bedtime... so you know we were having a rough time!), Matt, and Wyatt (just chillin :)).

No comments: