In August.
Today was her 2 month anniversary.
I'm so behind.
But I had to dedicate a post to her... because I got to talk to her today and I miss her! She's just 3 hours away, but it's far enough that we can't just "swing by" and see each other like we could before. :( I'm glad she's where she is - we're both exactly where God has called us to (at least for now!).
I just thought I'd share some pics from her wedding weekend... it was so much fun!
We got to practice for this in the ballet studio at a nearby university. :)
Day before the wedding - getting nails done!
Enjoying our "last supper" at Katie's place:
All dolled up for the rehearsal dinner... I felt a little out of my element. :) Can you believe I'm wearing a dress? heels? nails done (just manicure)?? Oh my.
We had to stop for boba on the way to the rehearsal. :)
So that's all that was on my camera until Jacklyn and I dropped off Katie and Micah at their car and sent them off to their honeymoon. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and SUCH a testimony of God's faithfulness! It was an honor to be a part of their day.
Jacklyn and I had to capture our red puffy eyes after sending Katie off as a MRS - ha ha :)
Congrats AND happy 2-month anniversary, Katie and Micah!! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment