7.11.10 (Avery's 14-month birthday)
Time to head to the cabin! We hit the road around Avery's bedtime, hoping that she would sleep most of the 13-hour drive. She did really well, but the dogs/bright lights/slowing down woke her up when we stopped for gas...
7.21.10
Enjoying time at the cabin with family - both Avery and Malachi LOVED the water (yay)! Here's Malachi swimming :)
7.21.10
Out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in town (Dinner Bell). We splurged and ordered some pie for dessert... and we let the kids have a couple bites. It was like the sugar high hit instantly!
7.25.10
Every now and then, Avery would say Gina and/or Lindsey's name(s) - so we had to let them know that we missed them!
7.26.10
We enjoyed eating out on the deck whenever we could - this time we gave Avery her own HUGE piece of watermelon and let her go to town :)
7.28.10
All vacation long, whenever Avery would see a boat (about every 2 minutes), this is what we would hear:
Is it summer time yet? I'm ready for vacation again...
3 comments:
Her talking just cracks me right up. I was hoping I could show Chad her "ok." that is so funny!
Joe and I have been trying to capture it... so I'll post it when we do! Lately, as soon as she sees the camera, she stops whatever she's doing and says "camra pease" over and over...
What a wonderful summer!!!
Post a Comment