Sunday, June 13, 2010

1 Year Pics

Gina did an AMAZING job on Avery's one year pics!!  It was so hard to pick favorites... so I posted them all on facebook (ha ha), but will narrow it down for here... thank you, Gina!  I love them!!!!




A little unsure of the grass...






A kiss from Cousin Malachi :)


Telling secrets :)


I love how they love each other!  Malachi gives a kiss, and Avery leans in to receive it :)




"Up!"






After swinging a few times, she signed "more" - it was her first time in a swing and apparently she liked it!




Love it.

Though they hadn't planned on it, I made my sis & fam join us for a pic :) I love how the kids seem to both be waving!


I'm married to the most amazing husband & father... makes my heart melt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures!! so sweet! i love the cousin pictures :)

mamgof5 said...

What sweet pic. I am new to your blog but will return, Thanks for sharing your sweet little ones, they are so cute.