Many of you know that I do freelance photography on the side. I used to have a website, but I didn't want to pay the $$ to maintain it, so I let it go. Recently, I've gotten to shoot a little bit more, which is great - but everyone always asks for my website! So I've created a wallet-friendly version...
Introducing: my photo blog. :) I only have a few posts on it so far - I'm starting back in the archives and posting from old shoots to get my portfolio on there. I'll get it current soon, I hope!
If you want to check it out, go here.
Thanks :)
3 comments:
yaaaaay! So excited! :D
Keep it up! If you ever make it up to visit- consider it a right off for work because we would love you to take some family pics for us :)
Looks great Ginger!! If you want to practice with a constant moving target, Liam is your guy :) haha.
Post a Comment