We had a meeting at work this morning for a tutorial on our new software... we were looking forward to it, expecting to learn a lot! Guess we should have lowered our expectations...
This shows how Gina and Lindsey felt (and we were only 10 minutes into it!)
So Gina (and Lindsey), this is for you... to bring cheer to your day :)
Hanging out at home this afternoon... I needed to unload the dishwasher, so I put Avery in her crib and grabbed a stuffed animal for her to play with. I happened to grab the cute fuzzball/animal thing that Gina gave Avery on the day she was born. When I came back to check on her, she was talking and giggling - rolling all over with the fuzzy (cow?) thing!
Check it out (click to enlarge)...
She LOVES it! She would talk/growl and smash it against her face, biting it's nose... hilarious!
Here is a little video of Avery giving her fuzzy fuzzball some love... perhaps we will name it Gina! Then we'll say she's giving some Geeeena love. :)
Thanks, Gina, for the adorable fuzzy animal maybe cow with a pink mohawk!



1 comment:
She is getting SOOOOO TALL and SOOOOO CUTE!!! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment